Knot Magick

Cord Magick

Gather around let me tell you about this amazing old folk magical art that has pretty much been utilized by cultures around the world.

for those of you that are a little crafty, this could be something for you to work with. It does not matter if you are not creative or crafty.

just like candles and colours hold vibration so does coloured cord or ribbon.
a candle a cord or a ribbon is just that.
when you weave your intent into a braid and focus you have now made a beautiful form of magic. like engraving and putting your intent into the candle.

you do not need to have elaborate designs. just simple. a braid. the best thing about this form of folk magic is that you can put protections or healing or growth or any desired intent into your ribbon or cord.
example a length of black ribbon I focus on it sealing my place from any unwanted trespassers. aka anyone not invited. see it as a barrier. tie it on the inside of the front door handle. and back door but on the inside into a simple bow. keep potential intruders out.

below is a list of colours and it’s natural energy correspondence. this is to help with focus. and tips. be creative.

Black:- sill, ward, protective shield, barrier. tie to front/back door.
white:- purity, peace, tie a bow on a window it keeps the air pure.
pink:- brings friendly energy at workplace. tie a ribbon at your desk chair, done as a braid. or bow.
red:- brings passion and energy to you wear it around your wrist. a basic braid or in your hair.
blue:- brings calm, vibrancy, open communication to a space good in places where arrangements are made.
purple:- protects you and the space from psychic energy, any attachments, charges the atmosphere with magical vibrations.
green:- around your pot plants and indoor plants keeps them and the air abundant and healthy.
orange:- for a creative lift, the spark of ideas good in any place where creativity and harmony are needed.
yellow:- kind warm uplifting energy in the home helps lift and remove depressive energy tied around the coffee table legs in your home.

aside from these ideas which I have used.

you can make a braid and give it to a friend in need. they can be worn but note don’t wear them all the time.
they can be around the home, friends homes, offices